Time & Location
About the Event
Yoga doesn't have to be intimidating. The hardest class is the first one. You'll immediately feel the benefits of yoga on your body and mind. Yoga is a powerful tool to balance your mind, release tension, and feel better in your body. Together we will explore the following:
- Understanding each pose with modifications
- Learning the breath and why it is so important to your daily life and practice
- Developing a home practice
- What props to purchase and classes that would suit your needs
- Print out poses so that you can practice at home
- Pranayama breathing to releive stress
- Poses to help combat back pain
We are offering two options: Online zoom or in person, if you are planning to attend in person please make sure you register space is limited to only 10 people.
Four- week program: We meet each Tuesday from 6:00-7:00pm @ Serenity or online
Bonus: Access to our online beginners workshop so you can practice at home. included in the online version are breathing techniques, yin yoga, meditation and breaking down the poses.
- Beginners Yoga$60$600$0